Who is Who International Awards
“Greece a whole World”
The long-awaited Who is Who International Awards Ceremony for World Eminent Men and World Women Leaders will be held September 30th, 2021!
The Gala Dinner under the title “Greece, a whole world” will take place under the Auspices of the Ministry of Development & Investments, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Tourism and the Greek National Tourism Organization.
Among the winners are five distinguished personalities who will honor us with their presence and they are:
- H.H. Sheikha Intisar Salem Al Ali AlSabah, Princess of Kuwait and President of the Intisar Foundation. Stands out worldwide for her action and protection of abused women in the Arab world
- Prakash Hinduja, Chairman of Hinduja Group Europe, a Great Philhellene & Admirer of Alexander the Great
- HIRH Herta Margarete Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduchess of Austria, Princess of Tuscany and President of the Flame of Peace, internationally known for her work for world Peace and Environmental Protection
- Billy Zane (Tzanetakos Vassilis), Famous Greek-American Actor of Hollywood
- Georgia Garinois- Melenikiotou, Former Executive Vice President of the Group of Companies “Estée Lauder Companies”. Top World Greek Woman who received in 2019 the Fulbright award for her offer in global business leadership. Known for the empowerment and Support of Women worldwide.
Many other significant personalities from around the world will also be awarded in the five categories of the awards and will honor us with their presence.
Institutional Partners of the Awards are the Hellenic Union of Entrepreneurs (EENE) and Britishpedia.
Sara Abbas is the Global Media Ambassador of the Awards. She serves on the Forbes Council and works with several international organizations to help empower and lead by example.
Despina Olympiou is the Global Gourmet Ambassador of the awards. She is a food columnist. She writes for award-winning restaurants worldwide. Her contribution to this year’s awards ceremony is paramount, as the Gala Dinner menu will have the unique signature of an internationally renowned chef.
Michelin Star Chef Antonio Salvatore will oversee the menu of the event. He is globally recognized for his tireless pursuit of excellence.
Distinguished Medical Supporter of the event is the Medical Center of Athens.
The Who is Who International Awards were established by the Who is Who Greece publications, the biographies’ encyclopedia of the most significant Greek personalities around the world.
The purpose of the awards is to promote prominent Greeks and Philhellenes, creativity, competence and ethics in Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Science, Art, Academia and Social Responsibility, as well as the restoration of morality and redefinition of Hellenism.
On this occasion, we would be delighted to welcome you in Greece in September.
Register now and attend an exciting event!