The International Exhibition of Thematic Tourism (Alternative Tourism), Gastronomy and Wine ttgw is the first exhibition for alternative tourism that takes place in Greece and is divided in these 2 sections, in thematic tourism and gastronomy and wine
Ttgw is ready to open its gates next month in 22–24 of October, virtually in Mact Expo Center. Main goal of ttgw is to present to the world all the forms of alternative tourism in Greece, plus the developments and new products in Greek gastronomy and wines. The International Exhibition of Thematic Tourism (Alternative Tourism), Gastronomy and Wine is the first exhibition for alternative tourism that takes place in Greece and is divided in these 2 sections, in thematic tourism and gastronomy and wine.
The Forms of Thematic Tourism that will be presented are:
1. City Break (Development of City Break destinations, Shopping, Architecture, Entertainment, Experience, Shopping Centers, Integration of Cultural Routes, History, etc.)
2. Sports Tourism (Sports events, activities & Event, Paragliding, Climbing, Golf, Mountaineering, Mountain Skiing, Mountain Biking, Mountain Running)
3. Gastronomic Tourism (Flavors, Breweries, Wineries, Organic Hemp Products, Vegetarian and Vegan Products, Traditional Restaurants, Traditional Products, Distilleries, Local Cooperatives)
4. Geotourism (Geoparks, Caves)
5. Educational Tourism (Educational and Cultural Programs, Introduction to the Greek Cultural Heritage)
6. Marine Tourism (Fishing Tourism, Water Games, Water Parks, Diving Tourism, Marinas, Cruise Tourism, Pleasure Boats)
7. Religious and Pilgrimage Tourism (Churches, Monasteries)
8. Wine tourism (Wine Roads, Estates, Wineries)
9. Cultural Tourism (Archaeological Sites, Monuments, Museums, Castles, Historical Monuments, Customs and Musical Events, Cultural Events, Festivals)
10. Conference Tourism (Exhibition Centers, Conference Centers)
11. Health and Wellness Tourism (Spa Tourism, Thermal Springs, Centers, Medical Tourism, Thalassotherapy, Therapeutic Programs, Yoga, Spa, etc.)
12. Rural Tourism (Rural Tourism Rural Activities related to Agriculture, Livestock, Beekeeping, etc., Ecosystem Observation) Ecotourism (Develops in ecologically significant and mainly institutionalized environmental protection areas eg Natura areas)
13. Outdoor Activities (Climbing, Canoe Kayak, Canyoning, Horse Riding, Kayak River, Mountain Biking, Mountaineering & Hiking Clubs, Cycling, Rafting, Adventure Trips, River Trekking, Outdoor Activities)
14. Winter Tourism & Ski Tourism (Skiing, Winter Sports, Ski Resorts)
The exhibitors are expected to cover the grand majority of the sector, representing:
- Ministries, Regions, Embassies, Municipalities, Chambers and Tourism Agencies from all over Greece
- Rural accommodation
- Alternative Tourism equipment companies
- Businesses related to Maritime Tourism
- X-Treme Sports Companies
- Sports Tourism and sports activities companies
- Fishing Tourism Companies
- Water sports companies
- Medical Tourism Companies
- Thalassotherapy centers and Spas
- Water parks
- Diving centers
- Boat mooring marinas
- Hotels accommodation, Guesthouses, Camping
- Mountaineering clubs
- Hiking clubs
- Cycling clubs
- Horse riding clubs
- Conference centers
- Travel agencies
- Ski resorts
- Wine routes
- Producers of local traditional products
- Traditional restaurants and taverns
- Organic Hemp Products
- Vegetarian and Vegan products
Visitors will be able to be informed about the alternative forms of tourism in the regions of Greece, to know the possibilities offered by every corner of the country.
During the exhibition there will be B2B meetings with tour operators invited from many countries around the world. Meetings will also be held with Greek tourist offices.
As part of the festival, workshops will be organized for professionals in the field of alternative forms of tourism, gastronomy and wine.
As already mentioned ttgw will be held at Mact Media Group’s Digital Exhibition Center. Mact Expo Center is user friendly and does not require special skills in the use of new technologies. Its digital power can serve simultaneously thousands of users, namely the Digital Event Platform has capacity for up to 50,000 participants. We note that it guarantees the safety of personal data of exhibitors and visitors and its operation is compliant with existing GDPR legislation. Entering the field of the Digital Exhibition Center guests can register at the reception with a simple process and then they can browse the kiosks and take part in the events and the conferences organized in the framework of the exhibition that is hosted.
At the digital booths the exhibitors can present their products and services and chat with visitors online in real time. In addition visitors have the opportunity to draw digital brochures from each kiosk they visit. The kiosks have a customizable environment for the integration of logos and brands and are configured accordingly with your requirements. The kiosks provide the possibility for video streaming, through which companies and operators can be introduced to visitors. Exhibitors can schedule appointments and organize B2B meetings and of course is provided the ability of direct sales.
For more details you can visit www.ttgw.gr, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣ ΤΗΣ ORIFLAME SWEDEN